Jay Caprietta is a results-driven multi-family construction project manager with over 7 years of experience in managing construction projects with budgets up to $5 million. He has a strong track record of delivering projects on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. Jay is a skilled leader with exceptional communication skills, who is able to work effectively with clients, architects, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure project success.
• Multi-Family Construction Project Manager at Vivo Living (2021 - Present)
• Successfully managed the construction of a 223-unit apartment complex with a budget of $3 million. Worked closely with architects, engineers, and contractors to ensure that the project was delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
• Coordinated with project owners to ensure that their expectations were met and that they were kept informed of project progress.
• Managed project risks, ensuring that potential issues were identified and addressed proactively.
• Construction Project Manager/Partner at Matrix Planners (2012 - 2021)
• Managed the construction of several multi-family residential projects and commercial projects with budgets up to $5 million.
• Doctorate Degree in Strategic Leadership from Destiny College in Tampa FL
• Strong project management skills, including planning, scheduling, and budgeting
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including clients, architects, engineers, contractors, and subcontractors
• Strong knowledge of construction processes, codes, and regulations
• Ability to read and interpret architectural and engineering plans and specifications
• Experience with multiple project management software